Saturday, April 14, 2012

Breaking News :Q-Tip Signs to G.O.O.D Music /Def Jam

Its a great day for Hip Hop Q-Tip joins the Good Music /Def Jam family . The Def Jam CEO Barry Weiss made it official in a press release. Q-Tip is set to release his fourth solo effort tentatively titled "The Last Zulu" for early 2013.Kanye West and Q-Tip are some of the most creative producer/artist in the game so I'm eager to see what transpires. Q-Tip states "Im excited to be part of the great iconic Def Jam label,""I'm
humbled to be a part of such a storied history. To reconnect with Barry Weiss is a great thing . As far as
G.O.O.D. Music , I'm excited to solidify my working relationship with Kanye, and I look forward to all
the opportunities that lie ahead in our partnership. I will do my best to present the most cutting edge music
I can.
google-site-verification: googlea01fb84285b9775a.html

No comments:

Post a Comment